By providing us with your personal information and using our websites, we understand that you have read and understood the terms relating to personal data protection information set out herein.
Scope of application
This document applies to the company TÉCNICAS DE INSTALACIÓN Y GEOSINTÉTICOS S.A. (hereinafter: TINGEO).
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The interested party who provides personal data to TINGEO through this platform or by other means, is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
Company name: TECNICAS DE INSTALACIÓN Y GEOSINTÉTICOS S.A.
Postal address: Ctra. de Córdoba, Km. 429, Complejo el Rey, Postal Code 18230, Atarfe, Granada, Spain
Contact telephone number: +34958434629/+34958439200
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Data we collect and how we obtain it
We obtain your information from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us when you order, contract and/or maintain products/services with us.
- The information we obtain when you register on our website.
The categories of data processed are as follows:
- Identifying and contact data that are necessary for the contracting of our products and services or to meet your request for information, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, if you belong to an organization or company the name of the organization or company and the position you hold, etc.
No specially protected data is processed.
Purposes of processing
We use your data to:
- Contract, maintain and manage the fulfillment of the contracts you maintain with us, process your orders, claims, etc.
- Administrative, economic, fiscal and accounting management.
- Manage queries and requests sent through the forms/chats on our company’s website.
- Sending information and advertising communications, sending offers, by any means, both physical and telematic.
- To develop commercial actions in general, and in particular, to offer and recommend products and services of the Company that may be of interest to you, taking into account what you have contracted in the past.
Legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes indicated is:
- Your express consent.
- Execution of a contract or application of pre-contractual measures.
- Fulfillment of legal obligation.
- Our interest in offering you new services and products adapted to your needs, in the exercise of our commercial and marketing actions.
- Sending communications of any kind to the legal entity of which you are an employee or which you represent.
Communication of data
The data may be communicated to the following entities:
- To the companies that are members of the Group of Companies of which TINGEO is a part, for the purpose of centralized management of our activities and the fulfillment of internal administrative purposes.
- To the financial entities through which we carry out the management of collections and payments.
- To our suppliers involved in the provision of services, in the event that this is necessary for the provision of the same.
- To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Period during which my data is kept
We only store your personal information to the extent that we need it in order to use it for the purpose for which it was collected, and in accordance with the legal basis for processing it in accordance with applicable law. We will keep your personal information for as long as there is a contractual and/or business relationship with you, or as long as you do not exercise your right to erasure, cancellation and/or limitation of the processing of your data. In these cases, we will keep the information properly blocked, without giving it any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may arise some kind of judicial, legal or contractual liability that must be addressed and for which its recovery is necessary.
The data for the sending of commercial communications will be kept indefinitely until, if necessary, you express your wish to delete them.
The data of curriculum vitae for selection processes will be kept during the selection process that is being executed and up to 1 year after the completion of the same, unless expressly requested beforehand by the applicant.
What are your rights
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your personal data, of opposition and limitation to the processing of your data, as well as the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your data.
You may, from this moment and at any time thereafter, withdraw the consent given for the aforementioned processing, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights and, in general, consult all questions regarding the processing of your personal data before our Company, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to TINGEO S.A., to the attention of Ms. Juani Martínez, at Ctra. de Córdoba, Km. 429, Complejo el Rey, Postal Code 18230, Atarfe, Granada, Spain.
In the event of any violation of your rights, you may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details available at www.agpd.es) or other competent supervisory authority.
How we protect your data
We are committed to protecting your personal information and privacy by using appropriate technical and organizational measures and by reviewing these measures on a regular basis. We protect your personal information by using a combination of physical, computer and logical security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage how your personal information and personal data is processed, administered and managed. We also ensure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information.